OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE VALUABLE INSIGHT AND FORESIGHT THROUGH ANALYTICAL RESEARCH TO ENABLE OUR CLIENTS TO MAKE SOUND DECISIONS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO REALIZING THEIR STRATEGIC VISION.
We are a full-service research agency which provides our clients devoted attention throughout the entire research project process.
Covering all Spanish speaking countries, Portuguese and Hispanics in the US, we offer the full-suite of qualitative and quantitative services. In addition to conventional quali-quanti research approaches (focus groups, IDIs, CLTs, HUTs), we also have deep expertise in the new digital resources as well as ethnographic research, shop-alongs, online research, semiotics, linguistics, cultural analysis, and social/public affairs research.
The design of each research methodology/plan is tailored to provide high quality information in the form of opinions, needs, expectations, attitudes and lifestyle habits shared by diverse groups of individuals in their roles as consumers, users, citizens, tax-payers, voters, employees and decision-makers.
- We use multi-disciplinary techniques to reveal realities that create opportunities. We achieve this through adaptation to the cultural diversity of the markets we seek to understand, intellectual depth and passion.
- We integrate qualitative and quantitative, consumer, b2b, social research, desk research skills.
- We collect information and insights, which we analyze and interpret, to transform into foresights, going beyond trends to infer what is coming, the array of needs and expectations that lie ahead.
- We espouse global thinking by continually studying global trends and interaction with our international clients and partners, yet our fieldwork is driven by local in-depth knowledge and adapted methods to ensure local understanding.
- We understand our research projects not to be stand-alone but contributing to a discovery continuum that builds a living body of knowledge from which we can always draw.
- We share a global, plural, and multidisciplinary worldview and professional perspective.
- As such, we are perceived as the intercultural liaison between the Americas and Europe.
- We have a thorough expertise in market research within the Americas and in Europe, in Spanish, English and Portuguese. We also have expertise within the Hispanic community in the US, having carved a specialized niche in this field.
- In addition to our three offices, we have Abbey senior executives based in Santiago de Chile, São Paulo, Mexico City and Bogotá. From our office in Buenos Aires we manage LatAm, from our office in Miami we manage North America and from our office in Madrid we manage Europe and APAC.
We’ve been in the business for over 27 years, bringing a solid and renowned background in research and advertisement. We want our name to signal something the industry needs: energy, movement and a new perspective. We have the experience of large International research companies; but we choose to be a boutique company, one that belongs to a dynamic community, a global network. We work with our friends who have been colleagues for years, with whom we share values, a work ethic, and the joy of action and thinking. Our philosophy is to be ahead and beyond what consumers even know will desire. Perceive it, listen to it, and give it voice. Transform that discovery into a set of operational ideas. And through these ideas, improve the world.More info
QUALITATIVE & QUANTITATIVE
We don’t syndicate research, we like to do it ourselves, and not only locally, but regionally and globally, because we speak many languages and are experts in translating cultural nuances for our clients from around the globe. As Robert Fripp would put it, we see ourselves as a "small mobile intelligent unit".
Abbey-Melnik's quantitative research, field, methodology and analysis. Both F2F and online/web based. The team works from a solid understanding of our client's business and based on this is able to propose and design customized research approaches aimed at producing solid, usable results.
Abbey-Melnik's quantitative researchers are more than mere producers of data -- they see their main task to be that of providing answers and direction to clients. They do this by designing top-notch research tools, executing reliable and successful fieldwork, and then interpreting the data and formulating results into findings that are insightful, useful and relevant to the client team.
Like our qualitative team, the goal of Abbey-Melnik's quantitative researchers is to solve problems and create opportunities based on consumer knowledge and understanding.
ABBEY-MELNIK, is an ESOMAR Member and agree to abide by the ICC/ESOMAR International Code on Market and Social Research.